Time to start on those Holiday gifts!
I know. It's surface-of-the-sun hot out and the AC is running full blast. But when you think about how long it takes to make things? It's just barely enough time to make gifts for your whole list. So here are some gift ideas to get started. Bonus: all are FREE patterns!
(Note: links below do not go to Ravelry)
1. Tipsy Toe Socks by Sybil R of the Knitting and So On Blog - for experienced sock knitters
2. Baker Street Scarf by Joan of Dark on Knitty.com - beginner friendly and modeled by Neil Gaiman!
3. Knitted Toy Elephant by Sarah Keen on Womensday.com - cute & cuddly
4. Paintbox Log Cabin Quilt by Katherine Keyes on the Get Your Hook On blog - intermediate and gorgeous!
1. Sunday Slippers by Jess Coppom on the Make and Do Crew blog - quick cozy and bulky
2. Brooklyn Ridge Hat by Ashleigh Kiser on Sewrella.com - cozy and cute beginner friendly hat
3. Frontline Hero Bear by Aixan Legasto on Yarn It, Darn It - for our future healthcare heroes!
4. Nine Squares Gingham Blanket by Daisy Farm Crafts - cute single crochet goodness
1. Twill Striped Linen Top from schachtspindle.com - a sweet 4-shaft top perfect for Texas' climate
2. Faux Knit Skinny Tie also from Schacht - card weave with an inkle loom for a great gift!
3. Zoom Loom Dolly by Benjamin Krudwig (opens a pdf) - a cute playmate!
4. Beth's Flower Scarf by Gabi at turtleloom.com - so pretty and so fast
Be well, be safe, be kind!
-Caryn & the Yarnivore crew
To keep up with our efforts and real time announcements, please follow us on social media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yarnivoresa/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/yarnivoresa/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/YarnivoreSA
If you have a question for one of our teachers, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also email Wendy with knitting or crochet questions at email@example.com or contact her through her Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Wendy.at.Yarnivore/
We absolutely do not EVER want to spam you. If you don't want to get this newsletter, then we will take you off the list. No problem. No questions asked. There's an unsubscribe link below, or you can just call us.