Punch needle kits are where Myra & Jean started in 2017! This is such a simple and relaxing craft and M&J are so happy the kits continue to be popular.
Each kit contains everything you need to start right after you open the box:
- 10x10 inch frame with fabric (monk's cloth) stretched on it (stretched on by M&J, frame by frame, hence the processing times :) )
- printed design you can apply to whichever side you prefer to punch on ( traditionally punch needle is applied from the back and loops form on the other side, but some people prefer the punched side to be the front.
Please, refer to Myra & Jean's instagram and resources to learn more. Andie from M&J also talks more about this in her online course!)
- high quality acrylic yarn carefully selected and weighted for each color
- punch needle tool (handle made of recycled plastic, whoot for recycling)
- written and video instructions provided via a link to PDF
Made in United States of America