Forest Hills is a delightful silk and wool blend lace weight yarn. Forest Hills is the perfect choice to create shawls or other fancy lace projects with a very apparent sheen and a wide range of color combinations. It's a favorite for lace weight projects.
- 51% Silk / 49% Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 785 yds / 717.5 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 / 2.25 - 3.25 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size:
- Crochet Gauge:
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.