Pacific® Chunky is a brilliant superwash merino and acrylic blend that knits like a dream! This chunky version in our Pacific® yarn line is designed with all your chunky projects AND machine washable projects in mind. It's a yarn that works for children's wear too! With a vast range of wonderful colors, Pacific® Chunky is as vibrant and varied as ever, with some neutrals and pastels thrown in for good measure.
- 60% Acrylic / 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz.
- Approx: 120 yds / 110 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11 / 6.0 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 12 - 14 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: J HOOK / 6.0 mm (K HOOK / 6.50 mm, L HOOK / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 sc = 4" (10 cm) (11 sc = 4" (10 cm), 10 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry Low.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
Yarnivore says: Although this yarn is machine washable, we recommend you make sure the wash tub has plenty of water. More water = less friction.