Anchor Bay is an easy-care, superwash 50% merino/50% cotton yarn that has great stitch definition. It's ultra-soft, making it perfect for accessories, summery tops, children's garments, and baby blankets. The beautiful colors and supple texture will make this one of your favorite yarns! Come in and see our Milo
(it's the white one in this trio of projects) - we loved working with this yarn and think it's a great fiber blend for south Texas!
- 50% Cotton / 50% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 262 yds (240 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: E - 7 (3.50 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 - 17 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom..