Sorata is a fingering weight yarn that combines the elegant drape of baby llama with the slight sheen of silk. Sorata works up into gorgeous shawls and luxe accessories.
- 70% Llama / 30% Silk
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.